Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Honesty

Honesty is something I can say I super value… and when people lie to me I take it as the greatest offence. I do not understand why it is so hard to say the truth I mean if you do not want to do something just say so, no one is obligated to do anything for other. It also frustrates me when some one lies and it’s so obvious that they do not even spend time embellishing it is as if they think I am so stupid that I am bound to believe any thing they say. Lies are irrelevant ad retarded how dare someone asks to be trusted if you know for a fact that they have not been honest. They try to gain our sympathy and make it seem like we are cold but I do not care you lie to me and there is no more I hope to gain from you.


<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/likebox.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FKARAMELOCUPCAKES&amp;width=292&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;show_faces=true&amp;stream=true&amp;header=true&amp;height=427" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:292px; height:427px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe> 

No comments:

Post a Comment